- Questions about your booking and the Corona virus?
- Arrival and departure days
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Can I book extras, such as a cot and / or highchair?
- Are there accommodations that are suitable for the disabled?
- Until what age do children stay for free?
- Is it allowed to receive visitors?
- I have lost or lost something. Where can I report this?
- Can I use WiFi in the accommodation?
- What are the rental conditions?
- Is a deposit required?
- What is included in the rent?
- What are the arrival and departure times?
- Can I change my reservation?
- I have already submitted my credit card details, but now I receive an invoice. How is that possible?
- Are pets allowed?
- Why is bed linen mandatory?
The safety of our guests and employees is a top priority for Welcome in Zeeland. If you have any questions about your stay at Welcome in Zeeland, you can call us on: 0118-236060. We wish you a safe journey.
Booked a holiday and curious about the current state of affairs? Check it here.
* Our areas where we rent out homes are open. There is no entry ban or area ban.
* Have you booked and do you want to reschedule or cancel your booking now? Inquire with the tour operator where you have booked.
* Have you booked through Welcome in Zeeland? We have a cancellation policy. See our site.
The changeover day is Friday or Saturday. In the early and late season we use more flexible arrival and departure days.
The booking or reservation you make is legal. A right of withdrawal (the so-called cooling-off period) of 14 days does not apply to the agreements you conclude with Welcome in Zeeland. We recommend that you take out travel and cancellation insurance anyway. The Recron conditions apply to our services.
In most cases this is not a problem. Always contact the reception to finalize this. Cot excl. Children's bed linen € 11.50 High chair € 6.50
We have various accommodations that are suitable for the disabled. These are ground floor, spacious and the bathroom is often equipped with aids.
Children always pay.
Naturally, visitors are welcome. Are you staying in a house where more people are allowed than the number of people in your booking? Then the visitors can even spend the night. You must always report this in advance and the maximum number of people may never be exceeded, in other words: safety requirements.
Report immediately if you miss something at our reception. Our Housekeeping checks and cleans the house after departure. We store, collect and archive lost and found items for 1 year.
Wifi is available in every accommodation. You will find the password in the accommodation.
The Recron conditions apply to our services. You can find this here.
We do not request a deposit. If you cause damage, notify us immediately. We then look for the right solution together.
The rental price is (usually) including energy costs. Bed linen, final cleaning and tourist tax are mandatory and can be seen on your reservation overview and / or invoice. You can rent towels, kitchen textiles and children's furniture separately on request.
You can check in from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. The reception is then open or you have been informed that the key is in a key safe. You check out before 9.30 a.m.
Yes you can and it is easy. You can change your booking by contacting our reception.
When booking through a tour operator (Booking.com etc) you will be asked for your credit card details. However, you do not pay via a credit card. This information is requested as a guarantee. That is why you will receive an invoice from us, with which you can make a down payment and / or a residual payment.
Pets are not allowed everywhere. This is indicated per property. Only 1 pet per reservation is allowed.
We strive for quality and hygiene. In addition to being easy for you, it is also hygienic.